- /menu - Opens your personal menu where you can view your player information and customize settings.
- /rank - Shows your current and pending ranks.
- /website - Prints a link to the VanillaVerse website.
- /discord - Prints a link to the VanillaVerse Discord server.
- /store - Prints a link to the VanillaVerse server store.
- /vote - Prints clickable links to voting websites. Clicking and voting at the links gives special rewards!
- /whereami - Prints info about your location.
- /tpa [player] - Sends a teleportation request to another player.
- /tpaccept [player] - Accepts a teleportation request from another player.
/tpdeny [player] - Denies a teleportation request from another player.
/warp [warp] - Teleports you to a Warp point.
/warps - Opens a menu with all available warps. You can click to teleport!
/wild - Teleports you to a random location in the world. This can only be used every 24 hours.
/home [name] - Teleports you to your Home. Players who have not set more than one home do not have to add a home name.
/homes - Opens a menu with all your homes. You can click to teleport!
/sethome [name] - Sets a Home to your current position. Your first Home does not need a name and will be named “home” upon default.
/delhome [name] - Deletes a Home.
- /claim - Toggles claiming mode on/off.
- /claim info - Displays information on a claim.
- /claim manage - Opens the claim menu. You can customize and delete your claim from here.
- /claimbalance or /bal - Displays your current claim block balance.
- /claim add [player] - Gives another player access to your claim.
- /claim remove [player] - Revokes another player’s access to your claim.
- /claim transfer [player] - Transfers ownership of your claim to another player.
- /claim visualize - Temporary visualizes all nearby claim boundaries.
- /claim delete - Deletes your claim.
- /hat - Wears the current item in your hand as a hat.
- /me - Prints your action in chat.
- /claim rename [name] - Renames your claim.
- /trash - Opens a Trash menu to permanently delete items.
- /particles - Opens the particles menu.
- /skull - Gives you your own skull.
- /mobcannon [mob] - Shoots and detonates said mob.
- /custommessage - Lists custom join/leave messages. Click on one message to select it!
- /customizeprefix [prefix|reset] - Allows to customize your [Prefix]. Enter reset to reset it to default.
- /ptime [sunrise|day|noon|sunset|night|midnight|reset] - Sets your personal time. Doesn't affect gameplay.
- /pweather [clear|rain|reset] - Sets your personal weather. Doesn't affect gameplay.
- /skull [player] - Gives you the skull of the specified player.
- /arrows - Opens a menu to select Arrow trails and explosion on impact.
- /claim addguest [player] - Add player as guest.
- /claim remguest [player] - Remove player from guests.
Special Color codes
Netherite can use special color codes on chat as well as in their [Prefix].
[message](#fff-#ff0) You can add more breakpoints
Copyright 2020 - VanillaVerse
Report a staff member